Friday, June 8, 2007

A Quick Update

The "Bitch-Slap" quote made it into the paper. I even got a compliment on the story and a request from a radio host about how to contact the ex-Marine who made the quote.

The big desk belonging to Eus made the move to the office just fine. She proudly dotes over that desk.

I hate the phrase "going forward." At a school board meeting tonight that phase was used 7 times. Six of those were by one board member. From now on I'm keeping running total regarding usage of that phase.

It's late (or really early). I'm going to bed.

TARB

2 comments:

Tita said...

You are getting testier, and maybe a little tastier. Good work. It shows that small towns (as seen through the eyes of the lesser j) are really deep and full of interesting stories. Keep going. Just becareful not to reveal anything that could hurt your career. chic

Tarb said...

Thanks for the comment, Chic. I'm doing my best to keep up with the blog and not reveal too much. I appreciate your feedback.
TARB